Clark Airport Support Services Corporation (CASS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Transnational Diversified Corporation (TDC), offers a comprehensive range of aviation services at the Clark International Airport.
Established in 2001 as the pioneer ground handling company at the Clark International Airport (CRK), CASS has positioned itself as the major aviation service provider serving the commercial, executive VIP and military customers worldwide.
CASS maintains its dominance by providing our customers with world class Passenger and Ramp Handling along with Load Control, Cargo & Mail, Line Maintenance, GSE Leasing & Maintenance, Airline Representation, Executive and VIP services.
Combined with our state of the art warehouse facility providing storage and warehouse services along with inventory management (VMI) and other logistic related services.
With its highly skilled and knowledgeable talents coupled with a full complement of ground support equipment, CASS can deliver competitively priced and quality assured aviation support services to all of our worldwide customers.
Who We Are
CASS offers a comprehensive range of aviation support services at the Clark International Airport (CRK).
CASS provides a full range of aviation support services from
Passenger Handling, Ramp Handling, Load Control, Cargo & Mail, Line Maintenance, GSE Leasing & Maintenance, Airline Representation, and Executive & VIP services.
CASS also provides storage and warehousing services such as inventory management (VMI) and other logistic related services.
With its young, highly skilled and knowledgeable talents coupled with the full complement of ground support equipment,
CASS delivers competitively priced and quality assured aviation support services.
Our Vision / Mission / Quality Policy
We are the preferred partnerin the aviation services.
We lead the market by developing and increasing the level of services
based on the needs of customers and market demand.
Our people are competent, inspired, passionate, self-driven and fulfilled.
Our corporate spirit is rooted in a sense of commitment to our stakeholders.
CASS provides safe, customized, on-time and cost effective aviation services
that will lead to satisfaction and loyalty of our customers.
We value our employees and enable them to develop and utilize their full potential,
aligned with the organization’s objectives and values.
We achieve these through successful relationships with customers and suppliers,
commitment to continuous process and systems improvement, and a shared passion for excellence.
We commit equitable returns to our shareholders.
We pledge to be good corporate citizens and respect our environment.
We provide efficient deliver of Aviation Support Services;
We exceed our customers’ expectations;
We involve the whole organization;
So that we can deliver cost-effective and detect-free products and services
to all our external and internal customers
ON TIME, EVERY TIME.
- Establishment of CASS
- Incorporated in the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission in August 2001 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Transnational Diversified Corporation (TDC).
- Secured exclusive contracts for UPS ramp, cargo handling and GSE maintenance services
- In April 2002, CASS began ground handling operations at the Clark International Airport (CRK) with United Parcel Service (UPS) as its service provider for ramp and cargo handling along with GSE maintenance services at its intra-Asia hub in the Philippines.
- Servicing nine (9) UPS flights daily and handling an average of 20 tons of inbound and outbound cargo nightly.
- Secured ground handling contract with Asiana Airlines
- In 2003, CASS successfully acquired its first full ground handling contract with Asiana Airlines being the first passenger commercial carrier to operate regular scheduled flights from Incheon, Korea.
- For more than a decade, we have worked together in partnership towards a single goal of providing high quality service, safe and on-time performance. Both companies recognize the importance of customer service and are committed to providing a seamless travel experience for the customer.
- Completion of 1,800 square meter state of the art cargo warehousing facility
- In support of the UPS’ expansion in Clark and to establish a foothold in the aviation industry at the Clark International Airport, CASS built a state of the art warehouse, office and GSE repair facilities in April 2004. For the past decade, the partnership between CASS and UPS has been built on a foundation of trust, respect and a commitment to on-time performance.
- Started handling LCC’s such as Air Asia and Tiger Airways
- In 2005, CASS successfully was awarded a ground handling Agreement for both Air Asia (Berhad) and Tiger Airways (Singapore) for Passenger, Ramp and Cargo services.
- Our partnership commits to provide high service level standards, on-time performance all at a cost competitive price.
- Expanded our airline client base by building partnership with regional Carriers:
- China Southern
- Hong Kong Airlines
- Viva Macau
- Jeju Air
- Shanghai Airlines
- Far Eastern Air Transport Corp.
- Successfully established partnerships as the preferred ground handler for cargo freighter operators:
- Volga Dnepr Airlines
- Air Bridge Cargo Airlines
- Atlas Air
- National Airlines
- Partnered with SEAIR as its ground handling service provider.
- Awarded ground handling provider for the launch of Zest Air operations in Clark.
- Entered the Cebu-Mactan International Airport through a ground handing partnership with Tiger Airways (Singapore) and Far Eastern Air Transport Corp.
- Secured line maintenance support service Agreement for all FedEx flights in Clark.
- Awarded a 3 year ground handling contract with Philippine Air Asia commencing operations in March 2012.
- Awarded a ground handling Agreement with Air Phil Express (PALEX) and Dragon Air in Clark.
- Expanded services to FedEx for provision of FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics
- Launched Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) of Komatsu parts with Maxima Machineries Inc.
- Expanded ground handling services to:
- Manila International Airport (MNL)
- Cebu-Mactan International Airport (CEB)
- Kalibo International Airport (KLO)
- Davao International Airport (DVO)
- Tacloban Airport (TAC)
- Tagbalaran Airport (TAG)
- In January 2017, awarded cargo handling Agreement with Jin Air.
- In March 2017, awarded passenger and ramp handling Agreement with Philippine AirAsia.
CASS maintains its level of workforce relative to its business volume. It currently maintains a total of 57 manpower complement.
CASS believes that its business success is dependent upon the people it employs. CASS seeks to attract and retain the best people through a range of benefits and opportunities that it offers. CASS’ training and development program ensures that it continually enhances the skills and knowledge of its people in the organization. Learning programs are highly aligned with the objective of CASS to deliver operational excellence in a safe working environment.
Awards and Certificates
CASS has received recognition for its services and business practices. These awards recognize CASS’ commitment to provide safe, customized, on-time and cost effective services that will lead to satisfaction and loyalty of its customers. Below are some of the awards that CASS has received over the past years in recognition of this commitment.
- 2012 Best Ramp Performance
- 2012 Best Customer Service (Check In)
- 2013 Most Outstanding Performance
- 2013 Best in Ramp Services
- 2013 Best in Baggage Service
- 2014 Most Outstanding Performance